Saturday / July 19, 2014
And no, I'm not simply quoting a line. We had a strong typhoon last Wednesday which wreaked havoc in my country. We had power outages for days. In fact, electricity was just back 2 hours ago in my part of town. The electric post in my street was broken in half due to the strong winds. Another one slanted diagonally and almost got uprooted from the cemented road. Talk about freak weather!
I missed a day or 2 of clicking ads at PaidVerts before having the state of mind to view the ads at work. Shh... Don't tell anyone. lol!
AdzPays has relaunched its cycler program. So the program works a bit different from how it was presented earlier on. But to sum it up, here's the new compensation plan:
- You can no longer buy a cycler manually. Purchase of cyclers will be done automatically by the system and it will be taken from the Cycler Purchase Balance.
- You can't fund your Cycler Purchase Balance. Instead, 20% of your earnings from the RevShare program will be allotted to the Cycler Purchase Balance.
- When you have $2.5 in your Cycler Purchase Balance, the system will automatically buy a Cycler for you.
- You will earn $3 upon cycling. There are no re-entries.
- The Cycler program still follows the same principle wherein out of 5 cyclers purchased, 4 will cycle. This makes it a fast cycler as compared to the other matrix/cycler programs out there.
- Revshare ad packs still cost $5 and will have an ROI of 140% or a total earnings of $7. Out of the amount, $5.6 will go to your cash balance while the remaining $1.4 will go to your Cycler Purchase Balance.
- Revshare ad packs will earn up to a maximum of 3% per day.
The new compensation plan of AdzPays reminds me of AdCycleProfit but AdzPays makes it easier at least to get into profit as opposed to ACP. Comparing it to the previous plan, I like this better because it gives emphasis to the revshare more than the cycler. I also like the fact that even without cycling any of your cyclers, you can still get in profit via the Revshare program alone.
I decided to fund my account more and buy additional revshare ad packs.
PerfectAdSolution is another program I'm trying to build my account up. Although additional funding may have to wait. Oh, try to read the news page. It says that you can now buy revshare ad packs without buying a matrix position first. So the only requirement you have now is the $3 membership fee before you can buy revshare units.