I don't know why some won't even try to learn how PaidVerts works before they start asking the same questions over and over. It's exhausting sometimes to explain the same thing over and over to the same person. So I'll probably just attempt once or twice to help them out. If they still don't understand it, I think I'll leave it to the others to explain it. Perhaps they just need a different way of explaining it to them.
I haven't discussed yet the full business model of Paidverts in this blog. I was actually reserving it for my part 2 of "how PV works" but since I can't seem to wrap my head around the PV guide, I might as well give you a brief rundown. Aside from the "Where are the ads?" post, another popular question is "Where's the big ads?" Even when the total value of ads that was released is more than $200K, they still ask that question? Really?
So how does Jo arrive with a daily ad issue? First, let's take a look at how your $1 is used when you buy a bulk ad campaign:
$1 bulk ads purchase gives you some free banner impressions, and 50 visits to your website for at least 30 seconds each (verified by a captcha), after users type 3 lines of text about your offering. And it also gives you 3100 BAP (3100 * $0.0005 = $1.55 worth of ads will be delivered ASAP)
- $0.10 of purchases go to MTV portfolio
- $0.10 of purchases go to your upline.
- $0.10 are paid to the user over 10 days, a 1% value ad will be issued each day.
- $0.10 creates 10x1% ads that are issued to "super user upgraded users" at random
- $0.10 are added to the daily ad issue ($0.05 today, $0.05 tomorrow)
- $0.50 is invested at MTV to return 2.5x (via the FT250 plan, or buying & selling shares)
From the given breakdown above, let me explain each one.
MTV porfolio - 10% allocation
- PV was created using the development funds that came from the Fast Track Investment Programs of MyTrafficValue. And each portfolio of MTV is designed to pay back the cost that was used to build those programs. They are required to pay back 3.63 times the value that was borrowed to pay the FT investors back.
Upline - 10% allocation
- direct ref commission of your sponsor
Paid to user - 10% allocation
- This is your personal 1% ads. So when you buy an ad pack worth $100, you will receive a paid ad worth $1 (which is 1% of the $100 purchase) for 10 days.
Super User Upgrade - 10% allocation
- So 10% of the value of the purchased bulk ad will be divided into 10 paid ads which will then be randomly sent to those who upgraded to Mini or Mega.
Daily Ad Issue - 10% allocation
- As you can see, only 10% is actually reserved for the daily ad issue. 5% for the day's ad issue and the remaining 5% is added for tomorrow's daily ad issue
MTV Investment - 50% allocation
- So half of the total ad pack purchases are invested into MTV (either in the 250% Fast Track Plan or shares)
For each ad pack purchased, the system automatically clears out 30% of the 155% debt by means of sending ads (Personal 1%, Super User ads, Daily ads), So the remaining 125% will have to be generated by the MTV Investment. The 250% Fast Track can easily clear the remaining debt since it will generate the exact remaining amount needed to clear out the debt.
$1.55 debt - $0.30 instantly created ads = $1.25Whew!
$0.50 invested x 2.5 = $1.25
If you have questions or need a clarification on the business model, feel free to post them below.
My first 2 cashouts from PaidVerts were paid yesterday. You can see them in the right hand side of this page. Those were my biggest cashouts so far since I joined the program in April 2014.