Sunday / August 31, 2014
For the past 3 days (Aug 27 - 30), the daily percentage for the ad packs at AdzPays is at 0.2%. And you can't barely find an ad that you can click on when you try to surf which is an indication that only a few are purchasing ad packs. The admin did send an update on August 28 informing us that they're "re-tooling the system with more earnings systems to fire up and increase your earnings potentials". I'm guessing that the admin may introduce a new plan that will help the revshare recover but until such plans have been implemented, I wouldn't advise purchasing ad packs for the sole intent of trying to earn profit fast. If you're in it for the advertising, then feel free to do so. Well I do hope that the admin can/will be able to provide a new plan that will take the program further.
And it looks like PerfectAdSolution is also experiencing low reserves for its revshare program. The good thing though is that the admin has already released an update about the planned changes. Here's the summary:
- There will be a Restart for the Revshare Plan where the current packages will be converted into new ones.
- Here's a sample computation: You purchased a total of $60 for 10 revshare packs. Your expected ROI is supposed to be $90 but if you have already earned $40, that means to say that only have $50 left. Divide that amount by 1.5 and your restart package is $33.33. You will earn 2% of that value until you reach $50 or 150%.
- 2 Different Revshare packages:
- $5 shares - earns 3% daily with an ROI of 120%. The earnings is split 2 ways: 80% to cash balance and 20% to matrix balance.
- $25 shares - earns up to 6% per day with an ROI of 150% where 120% of the earnings go to cash balance and 30% is allocated to the matrix balance.
- There will be 2 types of memberships: Basic which costs $3 and Premium for $10.
- Basic - allows you buy $5 shares and Perfect Matrix packages
- Premium - enables you to buy $5 or $25 shares, Perfect Matrix packages and Mini Matrix packages.
- Mini matrix package place you on 2 of the matrices only. It's not yet clear as to which ones.
- There is still a confusion about the repurchase rule (based on ROI) since it conflicts with the repurchase rule for the shares.
The changes will take effect on Monday. Currently, the revshare program is in a frozen state.
I'm glad that the admin has decided to implement the changes as early as he can, in order to prolong the life of the program. As for the comp plan, I won't advise anyone to buy the $5 shares. You won't reach BEP by purchasing $5 shares. You will be at the mercy of the matrix program. If you're going to participate in the revshare program, purchase $25 shares instead.
Even though I'm actively promoting PaidVerts, I haven't really looked into what MyTrafficValue (the parent site of PV) has to offer. So I took my time and finally decided to purchase PV shares using my earnings from PV. Let's see if I'm patient enough to resell those shares at a higher price. :)