Sunday / July 27, 2014
In my almost 4 years of being a part of the Ponzi arena, I've seen a lot of players and even sponsors who seem to have disappeared (although some are making a comeback) and stopped participating in these money games. Kudos to those who finally stopped because they've earned a lot to start an offline business or moved on to better heights. My sympathies go to those who have left the HYIP world because they lost too much.
How to survive in the Ponzi jungle:
- Diversify - Don't pour everything out in a single program. Even if you haven't invested money to that program, you at least invested time and effort which is worth more than any currency. At least have 2 strong programs in your portfolio.
- Adapt - There is usually a season for each type of programs. Today could be the revshare season, tomorrow it may be for the short-term HYIP.
- Accept - In the event that the program you're in has already started scamming, learn to accept that fact and get your money out. Stop defending a program that is obviously dying. Once you learn to accept the inevitable, you'll find that there's another program worth looking into.
- Control - Don't get too carried away. Control your finances. These are money games and not banks nor the stock exchange.
- Play - Do not gamble. Play smart.
I'm close to my goal of 720K BAP. Here's my current stats:
If you're not yet aware, the distribution of ads is based on BAP groups. My account is currently in the 360K - 720K BAP group. Once I reach 720K BAP, my daily ad earnings will double. I'm expecting to reach that goal in 3-5 more days (hopefully).
And no, I'm no longer adding fresh funds. I'm relying on my current earnings and ref commissions to increase my BAP.
Have you read the latest update from the AdzPays admin? If you have a blog or a site, you might want to check that out. But to sum it up, the admin added a CPC ad network into the program. This is similar to adhitz' platform. You will earn $0.03 for every unique ad click which will be added automatically to your AdzPays cash balance.
The second ad below this article (or if you're in my main page, it will be way down at the bottom) is from AdzPays Network Ads.
To those who are playing in PerfectAdSolution, you might want to view your ads between 12AM - 2AM EDT. Why? That's because the script recognizes the current day's ad surfing and not the previous day. So if you view your ads at 3AM, you will only earn from your revshare units 3 times on that day (8AM, 2PM and 8PM). If you view your ads at 9AM then you will only get credited twice that day (2PM and 8PM). You don't lose any of your potential earnings but it will delay the time/day to reach the ROI. This has been brought to the admin's attention already but until now, it hasn't been addressed yet.